SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS.

I was never able to speak to a person.

They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a status update. I received nothing.

I went into the website and found the status.

I was quoted $92.00 for my iPhone, and they paid me $5.00.

Their paperwork claimed that the screen was scratched, and it wasn't the right color. What? It had a screen guard, and a complete protective cover. I take compulsively good care of my belongings, and this phone was no exception.

I wrote and said that if my phone is worth $5.00 I would like to buy it back.

I have heard NOTHING from them. The review site would not allow me to enter my review. The reviews are only from buyers in the resale marketplace. No wonder they are happy. They are reaping the benefit of those who naively trusted and were ripped off.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gainsaver and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about gainsaver apple cell phone trade-in at Gainsaver was no integrity and no response Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gainsaver.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Gainsaver to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gainsaver?

Comments

you were greedy and naive.no one will give you $90.00 for an old i phone.