SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS.
I was never able to speak to a person.
They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a status update. I received nothing.
I went into the website and found the status.
I was quoted $92.00 for my iPhone, and they paid me $5.00.
Their paperwork claimed that the screen was scratched, and it wasn't the right color. What? It had a screen guard, and a complete protective cover. I take compulsively good care of my belongings, and this phone was no exception.
I wrote and said that if my phone is worth $5.00 I would like to buy it back.
I have heard NOTHING from them. The review site would not allow me to enter my review. The reviews are only from buyers in the resale marketplace. No wonder they are happy. They are reaping the benefit of those who naively trusted and were ripped off.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."