Steve Harper is the *** of the Earth, and that pit bull chick he has working with him in customer service of all places.I got ripped off for $1700 17 inch MacBook Pro.

My daughter who is an art student first computer for her birthday. Every one of those reviews are fake on his website.

Please do yourself a favor Miss this company, you are going to get ripped off...People would complaint to the BBB and Steve had people in his company write 3 Fake reviews, even had this Asia guy on YouTube make a video, problem was after he made the 3 videos on how great the company was you never heard from him again.Please do not buy a dogs collar from this company you are going to get ripped off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stole 1700 macbook pro. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of macbook pro 17 inch. Gainsaver needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned macbook pro 17 inch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gainsaver.

Had an Experience with Gainsaver?

Comments

Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Gainsaver - THIEVES Gainsaver "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more